Celestial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celestial Guild Forum - Fenrir Server

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

i want to join if possible [Denied]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
orfej

i want to join if possible [Denied] Empty
PostSubject: i want to join if possible [Denied]   i want to join if possible [Denied] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 4:51 am

*IGN ( in game name ):

*Do you have any other alts above 110 that will not be moved to Celestial? If yes please explain why and what guild they are affiliated with.:

*Job / class:
battle summoner
*Character Level:
*Job Level:
*Sex (m/f):
male
*Timezone:
europe GMT +1
*Previous Guilds (if any):
none
*Why did you leave your previous guild?:
/
*Date you left your current guild:
(We need this to know approximately when we can send the invite)
/
*Why do you wish to join Celestial? (please include here the names of at least two members who would vouch for you)
FierceBreed Uruzu
Why i wanna join? cause i always find at least 1 player in each city (means guild is active)
Back to top Go down
Aumay

Aumay

PostSubject: Re: i want to join if possible [Denied]   i want to join if possible [Denied] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 4:54 am

my vote is yes.
Back to top Go down
FierceBreed

FierceBreed

PostSubject: Re: i want to join if possible [Denied]   i want to join if possible [Denied] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 5:43 am

I vote yes, good player, since i been playing my alt hes been very active..He is also very friendly
Back to top Go down
Myth

Myth

PostSubject: Re: i want to join if possible [Denied]   i want to join if possible [Denied] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:13 am

He is only 89 and we have turned people down before for not following the lvl cap. That's just my two cents.
Back to top Go down
Mega
Admin
Mega

PostSubject: Re: i want to join if possible [Denied]   i want to join if possible [Denied] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 4:26 pm

I agree myth, but having two active and trusted members prompts me to bend the rules. I say we make a compromise here. This application will remain open for two (2) weeks. When two weeks has passed, we should 1.) know you're active by the levels u have gained (at least r5) , 2.) know that you still DP with Uruzu and FierceBreed (or their alts) and 3.) still want to be apart of the celestial family. If you meet these 3 criterion, your application will be accepted on September 14th. If you have questions or concerns regarding this decision don't hesitate to ask xD

Thank you for your application,
Mega
Back to top Go down
https://celestial.darkbb.com
orfej

PostSubject: Re: i want to join if possible [Denied]   i want to join if possible [Denied] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:11 pm

Mega wrote:
I agree myth, but having two active and trusted members prompts me to bend the rules. I say we make a compromise here. This application will remain open for two (2) weeks. When two weeks has passed, we should 1.) know you're active by the levels u have gained (at least r5) , 2.) know that you still DP with Uruzu and FierceBreed (or their alts) and 3.) still want to be apart of the celestial family. If you meet these 3 criterion, your application will be accepted on September 14th. If you have questions or concerns regarding this decision don't hesitate to ask xD

Thank you for your application,
Mega
no tnx if u think so waka and fae i hope we still continue dp ...
i ll try to reach r5 (i doubt) in 2 weaks. But no tnx if this are conditions and if someone dont want me in guil why should i join? no ty i dont want to see when someone dont like me in guild. U certanly are good guild but i certanly wont be someones slave.
PS:And i dont use cs so its harder to reach r5.

Back to top Go down
Mega
Admin
Mega

PostSubject: Re: i want to join if possible [Denied]   i want to join if possible [Denied] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:22 pm

r5 was a general guideline, if u had gained a few lvls we would see u were active, but since you've responded in an emotionally charged manner, your application is denied.
Back to top Go down
https://celestial.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i want to join if possible [Denied]   i want to join if possible [Denied] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i want to join if possible [Denied]
Page 1 of 1