Celestial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celestial Guild Forum - Fenrir Server

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I wanna join to Celestial too =D [Pending]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Revenge

I wanna join to Celestial too =D [Pending] Empty
PostSubject: I wanna join to Celestial too =D [Pending]   I wanna join to Celestial too =D [Pending] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 3:20 pm

Once this application is posted it will remain open for 2 weeks or until accepted.

*IGN ( in game name ): wWRevengeWw

*Do you have any other alts above 110 that will not be moved to Celestial? If yes please explain why and what guild they are affiliated with.: nop

*Job / class: Battle Summoner

*Character Level: 100 (lvlng fast atm =P)

*Job Level: 50

*Sex (m/f): m

*Timezone: gmt+0

*Previous Guilds (if any):

*Why did you leave your previous guild?: i didnĀ“t, my main just account got banned

*Date you left your current guild: -----
(We need this to know approximately when we can send the invite)

*Why do you wish to join Celestial? (please include here the names of at least two members who would vouch for you)

DarKMibA
Back to top Go down
Mega
Admin
Mega

PostSubject: Re: I wanna join to Celestial too =D [Pending]   I wanna join to Celestial too =D [Pending] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 4:48 pm

you do not currently meet our minimum requirements, but if u become more well known and recieve more vouches from members u may be accepted. As of now, i would like for you to reach r6 first. Thank you for you application
Back to top Go down
https://celestial.darkbb.com
Mega
Admin
Mega

PostSubject: Re: I wanna join to Celestial too =D [Pending]   I wanna join to Celestial too =D [Pending] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 6:34 am

this application will remain closed, denied and locked until u make contact with me in game. you may pm any of my alts. "Mega, EnemySoil, MegaTrauma, MegaTramp, BodhiSnatcha, RubiksPube".

Futhermore, i look forward to hearing from you and am confidant you have made significant progress since you posted this application xD

Thanks,
Mega
Back to top Go down
Mega
Admin
Mega

PostSubject: Re: I wanna join to Celestial too =D [Pending]   I wanna join to Celestial too =D [Pending] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 6:51 pm

this application will remain open till the end of september. if we have not heard anything from you buy then it will be closed till further communication from you. normally, these applications remain open for only 2 weeks, but i understand you were only 100 when it was posted.

thanks,
mgmt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I wanna join to Celestial too =D [Pending]   I wanna join to Celestial too =D [Pending] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I wanna join to Celestial too =D [Pending]
Page 1 of 1