Celestial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celestial Guild Forum - Fenrir Server

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Frebcleric would like to join Celestial!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
willbeamen05

Frebcleric would like to join Celestial!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Frebcleric would like to join Celestial!!!!   Frebcleric would like to join Celestial!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 8:42 pm

*IGN ( in game name ):frebcleric

*Do you have any other alts above 110 that will not be moved to Celestial? If yes please explain why and what guild they are affiliated with:

My other high alt is lvl 110 sin and I don’t use him too much he is in a dormant guild, Twinblades and I have a 134 BS in LegendaryM8s guild and I’m just using him to level pets only. Though I will leave the those guilds to join Celestial~

*Job / class: Bishop

*Character Level: 130

*Job Level: 50

*Sex (m/f): M

*Timezone: (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

*Previous Guilds (if any):TwinBlade

*Why did you leave your previous guild?:Guild is dormant/retired

*Date you left your current guild: A few weeks ago - Was Lead
(We need this to know approximately when we can send the invite)

*Why do you wish to join Celestial? (please include here the names of at least two members who would vouch for you)

The reason I would like to join Celestial is to be with some of my old friends from my previous guild (TwinBlades) and I'll be active, specially during seiges and such. Also, I heard only very good things about Celestial from them and it's from the orginal Lydian Server (before the merge), Seeing that, I would really like to join.

References:
Benevolence/Sharingan, Myth, xgunerx, SithFarmer, FierceBreed

Last edited by willbeamen05 on Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Myth

Myth

PostSubject: Re: Frebcleric would like to join Celestial!!!!   Frebcleric would like to join Celestial!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 8:54 pm

^^
Back to top Go down
Mega
Admin
Mega

PostSubject: Re: Frebcleric would like to join Celestial!!!!   Frebcleric would like to join Celestial!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 6:27 pm

hello and ty for your application. as soon as i speak with them you are accepted. And yes, guild policy states no higher alt or "main" is allowed in any rival guild. Thanks again and hope to see you soon.
Back to top Go down
https://celestial.darkbb.com
Mogen

PostSubject: Re: Frebcleric would like to join Celestial!!!!   Frebcleric would like to join Celestial!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 12:49 pm

i think i dped with you sometimes already and only can say good things about you

im looking forward to see celestial above your head soon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frebcleric would like to join Celestial!!!!   Frebcleric would like to join Celestial!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frebcleric would like to join Celestial!!!!
Page 1 of 1