Celestial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celestial Guild Forum - Fenrir Server

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DaBS Application :) [Closed]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DaBs

DaBS Application :) [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: DaBS Application :) [Closed]   DaBS Application :) [Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:00 pm

Once this application is posted it will remain open for 2 weeks or until accepted.

*IGN ( in game name ): DaBS

*Do you have any other alts above 110 that will not be moved to Celestial? If yes please explain why and what guild they are affiliated with.: No, my highest alt is lvl 89, guildless and called DaHeala

*Job / class: BattleSummoner

*Character Level: 149

*Job Level: 50

*Sex (m/f): m

*Timezone: GMT +01:00 (Germany)

*Previous Guilds (if any): SpiritFire/Evolution

*Why did you leave your previous guild?: SpiritFire was my 1st guild. I joined it when i was really really low lvl, and the reason to leave it was because i barelly had any kind of interaction with my ex guildies. I had no problems tho, and Im still in very good relations with my former guild leader, Akebono.
I joined Evolution when i was lvl 118 or so. Stayed there for 2 weeks. I was looking for a small active guild with desire to have a high lvl iteraction between guildies and to siege small dungeons. But i think the guild was really too small. It wasnt really as active as I would like so I left. I still have dps with members of evolution and as far as I know, no hard feelings exists.

*Date you left your current guild: To be honest I dont recall exactly the exactly date. I was like lvl 142. So im pretty sure it was more than 1 week ago Smile

*Why do you wish to join Celestial? (please include here the names of at least two members who would vouch for you)

Celestial seems to be a nice guild. I cant say for sure because I'm am outsider, but based on the guild members I know, they seem very united, and deffo very nice ppl. So i think it could be a good fit, the guild Im looking to join for so long.

I dp a lot with FierceBreed and Uruzu, and I beleive they would vouch for me.

aggiebanshee: you may re-apply in the future if desired.
Back to top Go down
FierceBreed

FierceBreed

PostSubject: Re: DaBS Application :) [Closed]   DaBS Application :) [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 2:54 am

I vote yes... Dpd with him on Shajla quite a bit 6 weeks ago at lvl 11x...come back from being inactive and hes 149..nice surprise.- very active..seems friendly guy, and good player
Back to top Go down
DaBs

PostSubject: regarding application   DaBS Application :) [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 3:25 am

Hi guys,
I'm posting here a reply to inform you guys that in the meantime this application was being considered i joined Sanctuary. I figure since i had applied, it would be polite to let you guys know, instead of let you lose time over it.

Itach1, the guild leader there, due request of some Sanctuary members had pmed me ingame and invited me. He was very pleasant and polite, and so i joined just before the siege yesterday.
I spoke with Fierce, the player that got me to consider Celestial and it all seems to be OK. Please dont get me wrong, i still think Celestial is an awesome guild looking from the outside, and hope this failed attempt to application do not impede my good relationships with the players I use to play.
For those thinking Im a frivolous guy, I would like to say thats not the case. I was just tired of being guildless.
I'm really sorry to have wasted your time with this application.

best regards

DaBS

Back to top Go down
Mega
Admin
Mega

PostSubject: Re: DaBS Application :) [Closed]   DaBS Application :) [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:25 am

it is a shame to see you goto Santuary guild, ur app was looking promising. Good luck with your new guild and stay in touch with our players that you enjoy dping with xD

Back to top Go down
https://celestial.darkbb.com
Aumay

Aumay

PostSubject: Re: DaBS Application :) [Closed]   DaBS Application :) [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 3:27 pm

awwww i wanted u in here too .. oh welllz take cares
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DaBS Application :) [Closed]   DaBS Application :) [Closed] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DaBS Application :) [Closed]
Page 1 of 1