Celestial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celestial Guild Forum - Fenrir Server

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jebivjetar's application.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jebivjetar

Jebivjetar's application. Empty
PostSubject: Jebivjetar's application.   Jebivjetar's application. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 8:15 pm

GN ( in game name ): Jebivjetar,RagingPetrolFire
*Do you have any other alts above 110 that will not be moved to Celestial? If yes please explain why and what guild they are affiliated with.: none

*Job / class: Battle Summoner and Soul Breeder
*Character Level: 90 and 90.

*Job Level:50,50

*Sex (m/f): Male

*Timezone: EST

*Previous Guilds (if any): None

*Why did you leave your previous guild?: Didn't have a previous guild

*Date you left your current guild: No date
*Why do you wish to join Celestial? (please include here the names of at least two members who would vouch for you)
Would like to get in to a active guild who seiges and helps other players,and i would love to learn from the high levels,so when i get to their level i will know what im doing

I'm not sure if i'm gonna be accepted,just wondering if their are any exceptions for 90+ chars,as i dont dp that much im gussing idk none of you,but im willing to get to know all of you Smile

Thanks for reading my application

Greetings, Joshua.
Back to top Go down
Mega
Admin
Mega

PostSubject: Re: Jebivjetar's application.   Jebivjetar's application. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 12:32 pm

i appreciate your application and our talk yesterday. you seem liike a straightforward kinda guy xD come dp with us and ill keep an eye on your progress. Sometime in the future maybe youll be part of the celestial family. Good luck and happy leveling Wink
Back to top Go down
https://celestial.darkbb.com
Jebivjetar

PostSubject: Re: Jebivjetar's application.   Jebivjetar's application. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:16 pm

Will do mega,i'm going ingame right now Smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jebivjetar's application.   Jebivjetar's application. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jebivjetar's application.
Page 1 of 1