Celestial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celestial Guild Forum - Fenrir Server

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

App for Forsaken+ rebma [Accepted]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
HiddenPassion1331

App for Forsaken+ rebma [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: App for Forsaken+ rebma [Accepted]   App for Forsaken+ rebma [Accepted] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 12:18 am

Once this application is posted it will remain open for 2 weeks or until accepted.

*IGN ( in game name ): ForsakenNightmare

*Do you have any other alts above 110 that will not be moved to Celestial? If yes please explain why and what guild they are affiliated with.: Only char that is 110+ that wont be joining of mine is Hidden Passion 145 bs non op char no gear never played abandoned main.

*Job / class: soul breeder

*Character Level: 112 but raising every day

*Job Level:50

*Sex (m/f): Male

*Timezone: Pacific Standard time

*Previous Guilds (if any): A filler guild used to stop the annoying noob spams of g invites when i go afk or shout for dp's x.X

*Why did you leave your previous guild?: I was not really in a real guild so it will be disbanded once the final choice of adding or rejecting me is made

*Date you left your current guild: Have not done it yet but will if i get accepted ^-^
(We need this to know approximately when we can send the invite)

*Why do you wish to join Celestial? (please include here the names of at least two members who would vouch for you)
I wish to join for a active Guild that sieges and actually has fun in the game x.X every guild i have been in so far has realy just been a downer rather it was Illuminati which was inactive or deviance where it was pretty much dog eat dog and no one cared for you unless you where r7 x.X. I think a nice guild like this is what i should get in to xD mwahahah well i hope
Err the people who might be able to vouch for me
RedLady
Mega
Darkmiba
_________________________________________________________________________________________

GN ( in game name ): Rebma, AmethystRain

*Do you have any other alts above 110 that will not be moved to Celestial? If yes please explain why and what guild they are affiliated with.: none

*Job / class: Druid, Priest

*Character Level: 129, 105

*Job Level:50,50

*Sex (m/f): Female

*Timezone: EST

*Previous Guilds (if any): SpitFire (on rebma)
*Why did you leave your previous guild?: I retired character. Because there was nothing really to do on her. But am going to pull Rebma out of retirement if i get in to celestial. Spitfire was not to active when i was inside of it. No sieges, No ta's, nothing really but random guild events lead by aki

*Date you left your current guild: Almost 3 months ago So ready to join when ever
(We need this to know approximately when we can send the invite)

*Why do you wish to join Celestial? (please include here the names of at least two members who would vouch for you)
Would like to get in to a active guild who seige's Ta's dungeons who would like me in the guild to do more then just stand there and look pretty,
only have one that can prob vouch for me and that is mega
sorry for not having another one :3
Back to top Go down
Myth

Myth

PostSubject: Re: App for Forsaken+ rebma [Accepted]   App for Forsaken+ rebma [Accepted] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 1:32 am

I've dp'd with one or both of them on alts. I'll say yes.
Back to top Go down
Mega
Admin
Mega

PostSubject: Re: App for Forsaken+ rebma [Accepted]   App for Forsaken+ rebma [Accepted] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 7:42 pm

This application has been reopened.
Back to top Go down
https://celestial.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: App for Forsaken+ rebma [Accepted]   App for Forsaken+ rebma [Accepted] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

App for Forsaken+ rebma [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1